Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Final Exam

Never will I forget what happened to me while I was talking the final exam of level 112. It was so significant exam for me because  if I passed, I could have done the English program. In addition, there was many chances of universities to study there. I used to be relax with every exam, but that day  I didn't. Unfortunately,I felt nervous from the first error answer  I did. So, the result was I have to repeat the session again. I believe that if the student under the stress, he/ she won't  understand the context and won't achieve his/her target. A student must know that the  final examination  requires more than 70% to pass and the function of this exam is to make sure that the student has a good  knowledge of academic English.

No comments:

Post a Comment